It came from the 1970's! His fur is bright; his fangs aren't white, are you ready to squeal with fright? Shocking colors of orange and yellow make this Electric Wolfman, the true classic of all Halloween costumes, and by no means for the timid.
This patch measures 5"h x 3.5"w
Each patch is carefully placed onto heavy card stock backer with fun Ghoulsville branded header card packaging.
Customize your favorite jacket or shirt with an original Retro-a-go-go! high thread count, iron-on patch. You’ll be amazed by the intense colors of these limited edition, stunning and gorgeous high quality patches. Whether you’re a passionate zombie lover or prefer to travel with lady luck, we’ve got you covered with new and off the hook patches designed to complement your style.
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items)
- Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat previous step
- Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing
- Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers
- Do NOT bleach